As you may have read previously, Retinue is working in partnership with Genesis Housing Association on a mentoring programme. This initiative - part of Genesis’ wider ‘Volunteer into Employment Programme’ - provides residents and their families with advice and guidance to help them take positive steps towards returning to the workforce.
Social Housing Blog News
Find out the latest posts from our Social Housing Team.
- Providing pathways to employment
- Retinue Solutions and Yorkshire Housing
- The Importance of Building Partnerships
- Taking Control of LinkedIn
- London Mayor - A victory for positive politics
- The Bank of Mum and Dad
- The Distracting Effect of Events in the House of Lords
- Safety in Numbers
- Are We Heading For a New Normal?
- Seven Questions for George Osborne's Budget
- The Parallel between Oil and Housing
- Constructing Your Online Profile
- Homelessness - An Unpleasant Inconvenience or a Human Tragedy
- Who Gets Helped By Help To Buy?
- A Defining Year Ahead
- Christmas, A Time for Celebration and Reflection
- The Cost of a Five Year Tenancy
- The Hole in the Plan
- What's in a Word?
- Housing's Big Role in Autumn Statement
- The False Economy of a Recruitment Freeze
- Growing Housing's Commercial Brain
- Bigger Can Be Better
- Using the North to help the South
- Silver Linings?
- Starter Homes for Who?
- Policies Over Personalities
- The Right to Buy Conundrum
- The Future of Housing Associations
If you are looking for exceptional service levels and support from our recruitment consultants, then contact us today.