Directly engaging workers rather than paying them through an agency can have multiple benefits. Retinue is now offering the second generation DE model which delivers even greater savings to NHS Trusts.
We mitigate up to 20% of VAT on all non-nursing staff groups, removing of the umbrella schemes which often disguise pay rates and continue to blur the temporary workforce engagement rules.
With the option for us to support transition your payroll in house, whilst still carrying the administration burden for you, the savings for NHS Trusts are even better.
The clarity over pay rates that the model offers allows us to provide proactive pay rate management support to our clients.
Crucial to the success of our Direct Engagement model is:
- Weekly worker deductions calculated, ensuring IR35 and Criminal Finance Act 2017 compliance
- Elect in or out sourcing of payroll for second generation savings and flexibility
- Query resolution support for agencies and temporary staff to remove Trust administration burden
- A dedicated finance administration team to ensure payments processes are seamless
- Incentives and smart processes to ensure volumes and therefore savings are maximised
- Resourcing audit teams to manage compliance risk
If you are looking for exceptional service levels and support from our recruitment consultants, then contact us today.