Software as a Service
If your organisation already has the people infrastructure and contracted supply chain in place, why not access Retinue’s software via the G-Cloud Framework?
SaaS is now the leading software model, recognised for rapid, easy deployment with all upgrades released externally and eliminating the high license costs of traditional models.
With the choice of accessing our web-based recruitment managed services platform on-line or via the app, our ‘mobile first’ philosophy ensures that we offer your internal customers the ultimate flexibility.
The Retinue Bridge App gives your managers the benefit of doing tasks quickly and without cumbersome paperwork, allowing them to focus on their main role. Behind the scenes we embed your organisation’s policy rules to ensure cost and compliance is robustly controlled.
Retinue Bridge is designed to carry the weight of all of temporary and permanent recruitment processes from start to finish, from creating a vacancy and fulfilment (either directly via your talent pool or staff bank or via recruitment agencies) to rate management, timesheeting, billing and reporting.
We optimise and streamline every stage of the recruitment process using a range of pre-configured templates and forms, automated workflows such as order distribution and approval, through to supplier tiering and electronic administration processes such as self-billing for agencies and consolidated invoicing for clients.
With customised views by user type, it has huge benefits for organisations seeking:
- Improved visibility and control
- Simplified but robust supply chain procurement and management
- The ability to set rules and policies to control temporary staffing costs
- Electronic booking, timesheeting and invoicing processes to improve accuracy and reduce back office costs
- A compliance module to support safeguarding and audit requirements
- Access to the best temporary and permanent talent through multiple channels – bank, agency and permanent sourcing
- A great user experience for hiring managers, agencies and candidates
Users can be reassured by our Cyber Essentials Certification and that the Retinue software service complies with Government Digital Service’s published Design Principles (www.gov.uk/design-principles).
If you are looking for exceptional service levels and support from our recruitment consultants, then contact us today.